Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Way to Go CVS pharmacy

Way to go people at CVS pharmacy.
(CVS pharmacy is popular in West Virginia. We have them across the state.)

I stopped by one tonight (on a Sunday) on my way home from work to pick up a few necessities like coca-cola and cookies and bottle water. (you can laugh aloud now at m necessities).

It was 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday night.

The pharmacy section had closed at 6:00 p.m.

A customer showed up in the back and started talking to the pharmacist thorough the shut door.

The customer said, I guess you’re closed up for the night.

The pharmacist said, yes, and asked if the prescription had already been filled that he’d go ahead and get it for him.

The man said, no, it wasn’t called in yet. My wife  cut her eye today and I was hoping to get the ointment tonight to help her.

That pharmacist went ahead and opened up the window. It appeared he was the last one left.

I could tell he was going to go ahead and fill that prescription despite the pharmacy closing 30 minutes prior to this.

I left to the check-out for main store products and I felt glad to know the pharmacist was helping a person despite the pharmacy section being closed.

How does this relate to me? I ask myself how can I give a little more (within healthy boundaries) from time to time to help the patients/ clients who I provide services for.

How does this article relate to you?

Naturally, I want to give you extra care and attention.

I hope you’ll use my program for your CEU needs.

So, go ahead, email me with any questions. I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

You can text me at odd hours too. I often have my cell phone off during the working hours of the day when I’m working as a practitioner.

Got questions?
Read my FAQs and answers here:

Need CEUs?
Consider taking one of my self-study CEU courses:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews