Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Sunday, January 10, 2016

ATRA Membership discount rate!

ATRA is offering a special on their membership if you register between now and February 29 for International Therapeutic Recreation Month! The cost for new members for $100 or new student members for $50.
www.atra-online.com

Disclaimer: I have been a good-standing member of ATRA since 2000 - Danny Pettry. I am not an official spokesperson or elected representative for ATRA. I am not a hired speaker or advertiser. I do not get paid any affiliate fee for recommending ATRA.

I am inviting you to join our professional association!

Bonus offer: The first student in a RT/TR degree program who emails me before the Feb. 29 and say: "I want to be a member :will get their new membership paid by me, Danny Pettry. Just email your name and college name. I'll write a check to ATRA and put your name in the subject line and mail the check to you with a blank ATRA membership application form (to keep the rest of your info. confidential from me) and an envelope with a stamp on it. Limit to only one student. this is a one time payment for first year. Buying or purchasing goods, products, or services does not increase a person's odds of getting this payment/ tuition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews