Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Monday, December 21, 2015

Rec Therapy CEUs


I do want to review and reinforce several of the benefits for using my CEU program for Rec. Therapists:
  • Founded 2007. We’ve been around a while.
  • Over 1,000 people have taken courses.
  • Danny Pettry has a Master of Science in Rec. Therapy and a Master of Education in Mental Health Counseling
  • Danny Pettry is a good-standing member of the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) and had won the Rec Therapy Advocate of the Year Award in 2005. Of course, Danny recommends ATRA conferences for your fist choice for continuing education. Danny’s self-study program is for those who are not able to make it to conferences.


Of course you can always use my program: http://www.DannyPettryRecTherapyCEUs.com/courses.html

Negotiations: I’m willing to participate in a link exchange program with other CEU providers.
I’m going to point people to my friends who provide CEUs for specific populations that are not my strong points, including: geriatrics, long-term care, rehabilitation.

I did complete my undergraduate practicum and internship trainings working with geriatrics and physical rehabilitation. However, I’ve worked for a residential psychiatric treatment program for pediatrics since 2002. So, my main focus has been towards that population. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews