Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Three new ATRA Students

Investment
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / focalpoint
I didn’t buy lottery tickets.
I’d rather spend my money on something else.
Apparently the jackpot is the largest in the world!
A few days ago it was the largest jackpot in the United States!
The former largest lottery winner, Mr. Whittaker was from my state, West Virginia.
He has been in the news many times for hardships after he had won his fortunate in the lottery.

Today, I’m investing my money in something I feel is more important.
I paid for/ purchased ATRA Memberships for three students:
  • Brittany W., student at Frostburg University
  • Rebecca C., student at Grand Valley State University
  • Danielle A., student at St. Joseph's College, Patchogue NY

 Join ATRA online here: https://www.atra-online.com/members/join 

Invest in continuing your education through my program:
Danny Pettry: Rec Therapy CEUs:


Disclaimers: Danny Pettry is a good-standing member of ATRA. He is not an elected representative of ATRA, nor is he a paid spokesperson or hired to promote ATRA. Danny Pettry is simply a member of our professional association who wants to reach and get more people involved in the association.

ATRA is not associated with DannyPettry.Com or Rec Therapy Today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews