Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Sunday, January 24, 2016

12 books that everyone should read according to a Neuroscientist

Mikaela is one of my best friends from graduate school. I had taken classes with her at Lindsey Wilson College while we were both working on our Master of Education in counseling.
Mikaela is a great friend and a great resource.
She posts many interesting things on her facebook and her pinterest page.
Today, my friend introduced me to a link that includes 12 books that everyone should read according to neuroscientist Sam Harris.
I regret to say that I haven’t read any of the books that Mr. Harris had recommended, but I’ll do a quick amazon search to read the reviews at the least.
I do think that reading and learning is a key to success.
Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews