Important Links

Rec Therapy Today has moved. It is not hosted at a wordpress site.
click here: http://www.RecTherapyToday.wordpress.com
Need CEUs? Go here:
http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Praise for DannyPettry.Com Blog and e-Newsletter

I asked people to share what they liked about my e-Newsletter and Blog for RTs.

Here is what people had to say:


I like updates on recreational therapy news.

Keeps me up-to-date on issues with RT. Also, introduces different CEU opportunities that I would otherwise not know about. Thanks for the great information.

Current news and updates and info about CEUs

It reminds me that I need to keep up with my CEUs

Helps keep me informed, reminds me to get some CEUs. I like the latest book reviews they have been very helpful and I enjoy reading them.

I enjoy the updates, the contest, all the info and opportunity for CEUs

I like Danny's style of writing; it is entertaining and not boring!
Thanks for keeping me informed of what is going on more time.

Danny Pettry's Recreational Therapy e-newsletter and Blog help to keep me focused, updated and current with my profession... It also keeps me in touch with new trends and motivates me. Also, I like the contests. I enjoy seeing the books Danny recommends and I enjoy getting my CEUs online.

As a fellow Recreational Therapist, I enjoy the information Danny shares. The information helps build a successful Recreational program at the SNF I currently work for. The positivity Danny expresses is such a wonderful enhancement! =)

It keeps me updated on the latest information. It is also useful when I need to get CEUs to assist with my recertification

Keeps you updated in the field of Rec Therapy

very informative, good resources

love his enthusiasm and devotion to the promotion of our profession!!!

I am just learning about the web site. Appears user friendly.

It's so nice to have a site that we can go to that offers us CEU's, resources, all things RT and RT focused. Thanks Danny!

Danny,
I frequently give out your information since so many travel bugets have been cut...folks are always looking for on-line CEU opportunities.
Thanks for providing these opportunities,
Becky

Because it keeps me updated on all the awesome things RT does for EVERYONE!!! :) And...the CEU courses....and prizes. ;)

I love getting Danny's e-Newsletter and reading his blog because it's just one more way to stay connected to other RT's and see what's new and happening around the TR Community. I took one of his courses and loved it, so that'll be something I'm going to do again soon (not just to get the CEU's either - the information and content are great!) I swear, each time I read his newsletter, there's something new and exciting in there - how does he do it?!? Last month, I was reading part of the newsletter to my coworker (who is not a CTRS) and she loved it so much that she signed up to receive it! Spreadin' the TR message one newsletter edition at a time...I love it! Thank you for providing this newsletter as just one more means of staying connected to the TR world.

Yes! I love the easy access to CEU courses and what's new in Rec Therapy :)

It keeps me in the 'loop' of current happenings its one of many places I check to stay current with the field I am isolated. Within my facility I am only CTRS professional

It’s informative about RT things going on around the country and I absolutely LOVE hearing about new treatment modalities that come available every month!! Thank you! :)

Enjoy reading the Rec Therapy articles, and looking over his suggestions for books. I think its important for individuals in the RT/TR field to network and keep up to date on current topics, and Danny's newsletter does a great job of mentioning a little blurb and then referring the reader to his blog or to an appropriate webpage/article. :)

Excellent, excellent suff!!! I love the information, passion for Recreation Therapy, and innovative streak he has in making his blog and newsletter so successful and widespread. He also has a very personal touch in all his follow-up contacts and snail mail notes, stickers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews